Our regular meetings are held at 1:00 pm on the 2nd Saturday of the month (except June, July, and August).
We no longer meet at the Lansing Public Library. We have several other locations available, and we will alternate among them for the indefinite future. Please check this page or the Division 5 Journal for current meeting information!
Here’s our meeting location schedule (subject to changes) thru May, 2018:
- The April meeting will be at Andy Keeney’s layout. There will be 3 clinics, subjects to be announced. Check here later for details, a map and directions.
- The May meeting will be at the Meridian Township Fire Station 91 and Administration Building, 5000 Okemos Road. Click here for a map , or here for a map and directions. The clinic will be “Maintaining A Fleet Of Steam Locos”, presented by Bill Neale. The layout tour will be at David Wentworth’s. A map and directions will be available at the meeting.
For a recap of past meetings, see our Journal page.
Highlights of our next meeting:
- Date: Saturday, April 14, 2018, 1:00pm
- Location: Andy Keeney’s layout.
- Program/Clinic: Details to be announced.
- Show And Tell: To be announced.
- Layout Tour: Andy’s, of course!
|Meeting dates for 2018 are:
||Meeting dates for 2019 are: